Join the Coastal Bend HBA
Overview of Benefits
- Powerful representation to defend you against excessive regulations in your community.
- Build relationships with fellow professionals, customers, and suppliers.
- The latest need-to-know industry information at your fingertips.
- Education Programs
- Gain a competitive edge by attending Lunch and Learns with local experts, and access to NAHB Builder Books
- Expert Advisers
- Access to NAHB’s economic, legal, financial, regulatory, and technical specialists.
- Significant discounts on vehicles, office products, PCs, payroll services, and more.
Three Memberships in One
National Association of Members (NAHB)
- Advocacy on a national level
- The NAHB Research Center information
- Access to Builder Books and other up to date information sources
- Member Advantage Program
- Legal Services
- Special Interest Groups, Social Networks, and other networking opportunities.
- Awards Programs
Texas Association of Builders (TAB)
- Member Rebate Program
- $500 can be saved annually
- 5% rebate for the purchase of one IrriGRAY system
- TAB Contracts
- TAB Endorsed Insurance Program
- New Home And Auto Insurance Program
- Model Construction Safety Program and Jobsite Safety Standards Package
Coastal Bend Home Builders Association (CBHBA)
- Access to local and state officials
- Education opportunities via our Lunch and Learn series
- Do business with our 300 local members
- Enter a home in the Parade of homes
- Ability to market you company via exclusive sponsorships
- New Member Raffle
- Every new member gets their name in a raffle for a quarter Page Ad in the Parade of Homes Magazine
- Free Luncheon Coupon
- Your first lunch is on us!
- $25 dollar value.
- Introduce yourself
- During your first luncheon, we want you to stand, tell us your name and company, and a sentence or two about what your company does.
- Your company will be featured on our new members newsletter page. If you send us your logo, we will use it in the newsletter.
- Our newsletter is our monthly update and is sent out to our entire email list.